SMS Banking Service
- UCB believes in the convenience of Banking. We have come up with SMS Banking Service fulfilling the demand of modern banking trend. Get real-time banking information on your hand set in a fast, secure and economic way through UCB SMS Banking.
- To avail the service, application form must be filled up & sent directly to United Commercial Bank and not by facsimile. The Bank may require three working days after receiving the Application Form for activation of the service.
- The account holder is solely responsible to stop misuse of SMS Banking Services and also to maintain the confidentiality of his/her financial information by ensuring safe holding of the mobile phone/connection assigned to SMS Banking Service provided by United Commercial Bank. If the Mobile Phone/ Connection is lost, stolen or sold to another individual, the account holder shall immediately notify the Bank and cancel the SMS Banking Service. The account holder hereby agrees that United Commercial Bank shall not be responsible for any disruption in SMS Banking Service due to any mechanical failure on the part of United Commercial Bank/Mobile Phone Service Provider.
- Registration form should be submitted to the branch, where the account is maintained.
- SMS Banking Service shall remain effective until otherwise advised in writing by the account holder.
- The Bank may revise and/or change any of the Terms & Conditions at any time with notice to you but does not require any consent.
- By providing SMS Banking Service United Commercial Bank may collect service charge from the linked account. United Commercial Bank may revise and/or change the service charge at any point of time.