We believe that the little extras can make a big difference in helping you meet your unique needs and ambitions. At UCB we provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally.
- Education & Learning
- competitive salary package and annual bonuses
- Reward and recognition
- Staff banking privileges including special interest rates for loans
- Health & Medical well-being
- comprehensive leave program
- Voluntary leave
- Parental Initiative
- Retirement benefits
Career at UCB
At UCB we reward individual and team performance with competitive remuneration and incentive programs and we encourage our people to mature and progress with extensive learning and development opportunities.
We encourage our staff to move between different areas of the business, and help us bring together diverse skills and varied expertise to create innovative, high-performing teams.
With UCB you will enjoy a challenging, stimulating and highly rewarding career in a working environment that is fast-paced, exciting and empowering.
As you explore our site and discover more about our culture and our people, you'll see this is a place of possibilities. A place where you can demonstrate and develop your talents and determine what you want from your career and be encouraged to achieve it.
Management Trainee Program
- UCB Management Trainee Program, a regular recruitment scheme to encourage high potential candidates with extensive training and development opportunities
- Recruited Management Trainees are upgraded with a standard position after the satisfactory end of probation period.
Learning & Development
UCB is creating a workplace where our people are empowered and enabled to drive their own careers and development...where our people leaders have the right tools and skills to support their people, and our customers benefit from highly engaged and capable people
- Training on various segments of Banking has regularly been provided with utmost priority on career acceleration of employees.
- Web-based and multimedia self-study programs available through our Intranet and multimedia Learning tools
- A well equipped and modern Learning & Development centre
Culture & Community
Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers we serve, and the communities in which we operate – to do otherwise does not make commercial sense.
- People irrespective of color, race, gender etc are equally treated and excelled in UCB